Saturday, July 14, 2012

Online Job Sites

Finding online freelance work is not quite difficult if you would know where to look for it. There are actually a good number of sites that offer jobs to online freelance workers like me.

The websites are as follows:

I have focused my job search mainly over at Odesk.com since I find the site quite user-friendly and it guarantees payment for hourly jobs if the client has a verified account with the site. Freelancer.com also offers an escrow system that gives freelancers a sense of security when it comes to payments after a job is done. I have not been able to sign up with Elance.com but I heard that it does offer good jobs opportunities for online freelance workers. Fiverr.com is a bit of a oddity for me since all the contractor or the seller would offer his or her skills for $5.


Philippine-based freelancers can also check out Essays.ph, which is a Philippine-based company that basically offers online writing jobs to freelancers. The work of the freelancers is also checked by the company before it is sent to the employer.

There are actually numerous websites that offer jobs to online freelance workers although you should make sure to check the site properly to ensure that you will not end up on the wrong end of a bad deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment