Sunday, February 19, 2017

Oven Toaster Chronicles

As an online freelance worker, I essentially own my time. All I need to do is to meet the deadlines set by my clients. Due to this, I have time to do some . . . umm . . . experiments. These experiments bring out the chef in me or, should I say, frustrated chef.

Since I was limited to using my oven toaster for cooking, I had to be creative. This was before my brother gave me a butane-powered stove. So here are some of the things I was able to cook using my humble oven toaster.

Breakfast anyone?

Yes, my dear. You can cook meat with an oven toaster
My own version of the ubiquitous Pork Adobo
Pescado Picante con Cebollas
Pescado con Ajo y Salsa de Soja
Filete de Cerdo con MaĆ­z
Pollo y huevo empanados
Pollo empanado con salsa de chili dulce
Cheese Sticks
Vegetable Lumpia

Well, that’s all for now. If you are interested on how I was able to cook these using an oven toaster, hit the comment button below.

No comments:

Post a Comment